Does any of this resonate with you?
- Are you feeling anxious about life in the present crisis?
- Are you not sleeping well, concerned about what is going to happen?
- Has confinement put your life in perspective, and you would like to find the means to change some things after you are back in the swing of things?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and would love to know where the way out is?
- Do you usually have a very busy life, rush through everything and feel you are ready for a change?
- Are you at your wits end, feeling stuck in your present situation?
- Are you in need of space to regroup and recentre?
- Are you looking for simple ways to live a more serene, peaceful, balanced and meaningful life?
- Do you feel like this is the perfect moment to focus on yourself and put the real you at the centre of your life?
- Do you have a deep desire for authenticity, dreams of an aligned, genuine life?
This is what the Inner Sanctuary can help you achieve:
- In these times of uncertainty and beyond, when we have to rebuild our lives or change the way we used to do some things, find more harmony in your life, day after day, in simple, manageable steps.
- Achieve peace of mind and body, bring contemplation and serenity into everyday life.
- Find a way to everyday life that works for you. Create your own better way to be, your own bliss.
- Understand how to be aligned with who you really are, connect with your deep self and discover how to express that in everyday life.
- Build a simpler, lighter, more serene life.
You will find here:
- A space to recharge, centre and find your inner calm.
- Step by step easy techniques and tools to progress, one day at a time, towards a more serene life.
- Techniques to step out of anxiety and sleep more peacefully.
- Perspective and balance, how to deal with everything when you feel overwhelmed.
- How to unlearn busyness and find your own rhythm.
- How to put yourself at the centre, how to reinvent everyday life, knowing your deep self, starting from inside.
- An exciting experience towards expressing better your own wisdom and values.
What this is about:
A sanctuary is a secret place to find refuge or safety (from the latin sanctus, “holy”). Here we are talking about inner sanctuary: connecting with your deeper self, who you really are and want to be and do, a sacred refuge that is only accessible to you and from the safety of which you can (re)build your life according to your true nature.
The Inner Sanctuary is a space where you can find the tools, means and knowledge to be yourself fully, from simple steps to find profound peace in daily life to aligning body, mind and spirit.
Hello I am Florence
I am a sophrologist, wellness coach, author and teacher.
I experienced burnout more than 25 years ago when I was still a student and it changed my life. I had to rebuild myself from the ground up. It was scary and it was difficult. It took me time to understand where and how to get help and how to be able to still have the buzzy life I wanted while also respecting my own limits.
I then worked for many years in high-performance environments within Strategy Consulting and International Logistics, side by side with truly inspirational leaders; men and women who showed me how to be a top manager while remaining sane, healthy and superbly efficient.
Then came a time when I realised I wanted something else from life, I needed to truly discover myself and live a life that would be more meaningful for me. Here I was, back inside for some deep soul searching.
Both times, after the burnout and when building a new life, I was lucky enough to be able to rely on Sophrology, an amazing mind-body technique that is both super simple and fantastically efficient. Both times, it delivered and, funnily enough (or not!) I realised that time that it was the moment for me to lead the way for others with this technique.
It has nearly been 15 years now that I help people with hyper-stress, burnout, anxiety and sleep issues in France and England.
In 2010, I opened the first Sophrology training centre in the UK, The Sophrology Academy, based in Kent.
I wrote the first Sophrology book in English, Instant Serenity for Life and Work: An Introduction to Sophrology (2012) and The Sophrology Method: Simple mind-body techniques for a calmer, happier, healthier you (2019), translated in French, Spanish, German and Deutsch.
I now share my experience from La Bulle de Repos, a centre I created for burnout prevention and management. It is based in Creuse, central France, in deep, quiet countryside, an ideal spot for peace and rest, far from the noise of the city, in unspoilt nature, with calm, pure air and silence. Creuse is my family birthplace and for me it has always been my personal place of retreat, of sanctuary. It helps me recentre and regroup. It is some of that peace of mind that I want to help you find in your lives, wherever you are.
What you will find inside our Inner Sanctuary online platform:
Our virtual doors will open on 22nd June for Founding Members only. That is when you will gain access to our very first module and you will then enjoy new content month after month.
Our prices are monthly prices.
From 23rd June, our Founding Members' exclusive prices will not be available anymore and new members will have to pay full price: 30 € for Standard Membership and 90 € for VIP Memberships.
A word on our retreats
Our VIP Memberships allow you to enjoy one Inner Sanctuary retreat per year without paying anything more so at an amazing all-inclusive rate. You chose your dates in our calendar and let us know you are coming. Our retreats are held 2 or 3 times a year in our lovely corner of the French countryside and last 3-4 days.
They are a time to realign, focus inside and reconnect to your inner self, body, mind and spirit, a time of introspection and calm. We go through a programme of sophrology, coaching, meditation, yoga and mindful walks to help you gain more clarity and work on your inner progression, wherever you are at. We also take time for Ayurvedic massages, Reiki… You have time to rest, reflect, meditate, take walks…
When not part of a membership, our retreats are usually priced around 1,000 €.
Please note our retreats calendar will be published as soon as possible given the current crisis.